Win $100 – What’s Your Favorite Film Courage Video?
We have many days here at Film Courage where we feel like giving up. We imagine you’ve had days like this also.
Maybe one of our videos helped you on one of those days? Other than the views and comments this channel receives, it’s hard to feel the real impact we are having. In that spirit, we are launching this video contest.
Tell us which one of our videos is your favorite and the impact it has had on you.
Whoever submits the video we enjoy most will win $100 US Dollars. So whether you view it as an opportunity to give back to us or whether you simply want a chance at $100 dollars…We look forward to hearing your stories.
No entry fee is required. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Rules and guidelines are listed below.
Thank you for watching!
Thank you for your interest in entering this contest and for your watching our videos!
What we are looking for:
Think of your favorite Film Courage video.
What story can you share with us about that video?
What impact has the video had on your life, if any at all?
Here are some questions that may help you tell your story:
Where did you watch the video?
What was going on in your life at that time?
How did you find the video?
Did you watch the video more than once?
What key lesson did you take away from the video?
How did you implement that lesson into your life?
What happened as a result?
Any other impact?
Final thoughts, anything else you want to share?
Please refer to the GUIDELINES / RULES below:
1) Video must be received before 10pm PST on 8/1/17
2) There is no entry fee
3) One submission per person
4) Must be 18 years of age
5) The video must not contain any copyrighted images or music
6) The video must be 10 minutes or less
7) Must be an original video and not already uploaded to YouTube
8) We hope to post the majority of submission videos to the Film Courage YouTube Channel and website, but there are no assurances that every video will make it.
9) Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
10) Must comply with YouTube guidelines https://www.youtube.com/yt/
11) We will award our selected winner $100 USD.
12 ) We reserve the right to not publish any submission for any reason
13) Keep it positive
14) By entering this contest you are agreeing to these terms
1) No watermarks
3) 23.976 fps
4) .MOV or .MPEG4
**5) Please email submission video to email@example.com
THANKS TO KEVIN MACLEOD FOR THE MUSIC
Deliberate Thought by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/
*YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest.
Learn the screenwriting secrets behind successful cinematic stories in the world of film & television script writing.
Paul Castro the original writer of the Warner Bros. hit movie, AUGUST RUSH.He is a produced, award winning screenwriter and world-renowned screenwriting professor. Success leaves clues and so do masterfully crafted screenplays that sell for millions of dollars.