Advertise on Film Courage.com...
Advertise With Film Courage
Interested in advertising on FilmCourage.com? We welcome the chance to help promote your film, crowdfunding campaign, web series, book, business and more to our audience of film lovers, screenwriters, actors, bloggers and other creatives.
Our website and video interviews reach thousands of creative people world-wide each month. The Film Courage audience consists of all ages who enjoy movie going/movie making, writing, acting, photography, DIY/DIWO culture, and healthy living.
Interested in advertising on FilmCourage.com or writing an article for the site? We welcome the chance to help promote your film, crowdfunding campaign, web series, book, business and more to our audience of film lovers, screenwriters, actors, bloggers and other creatives.
Film Courage Stats (As of April 2014)
Twitter: Over 46,700 Followers
Youtube: 12,850 plus Subscribers/Total video views 2,034,664
Youtube Page Monthly Views: 113,000-140,000 Youtube views per month
FilmCourage.com Monthly Views: 14,000 to 18,000
Facebook: 4,915 Likes
Google Plus: 440 Followers
Pinterest: 783 Followers
Tumblr: 511 Followers
Demographics from October 2010 to present:
45.85% Female 54.15% Male
If you’d like to learn more, please submit an inquiry through our contact form (our CAPTCHA can take a few tries).
We offer you seven options in which you can promote your indie film, crowdfunding campaign, filmmaking company, book, web series, business, etc. through our channels.
1) Our Monthly FILM COURAGE SHOUT-OUT BOARD (Free)
2) Take part in a Film Courage written Q & A ($20.00 via Paypal)
3) Submit an ARTICLE/PRESS RELEASE to FilmCourage.com ($11.00 via Paypal)
4) 3-DAY PROMO BOOST (NEW!) via Filmcourage.com and our social media ($20.00 via Paypal)
5) 7-DAY PROMO BOOST via Filmcourage.com and our social media ($40.00 via Paypal)
6) ADVERTISE with Film Courage for One (1) Month
($100.00 via Paypal)
7) VIDEO interview series ($299.00 via Paypal)
Please note that advertising with FilmCourage.com, writing an article, having a Film Courage written Q & A, the 3-day or 7-day promo boost, shooting a video interview series, or using the Shout-Out Board on FilmCourage.com does not guarantee the success of any donations to your project, crowdfunding campaign, sales of your film/book, tickets sales to your film screening, etc.
Before we share more details on these five options, we first wanted to provide you a little background on who we are. Film Courage is a passion endeavor done by two people Karen Worden and David Branin. This is something that we've worked tirelessly on since the Spring of 2009.
As we’re sure many in the independent film community can relate, we’ve built FilmCourage.com while working day jobs (sometimes several part-time jobs) and the majority of our spare time goes into Film Courage. We'd like to think that the site is a strong resource for filmmakers and artists alike containing hundreds of filmmaker articles and thousands of video and podcast interviews all available for free.
Now back to you and promoting with Film Courage.
2) BE PART OF A FILM COURAGE WRITTEN Q & A ($20.00 via Paypal) - Receive at least five (5) questions from FilmCourage.com on you, your project and creative process. The Q & A will then be posted (with your written response) on FilmCourage.com and promote via our social media (FB, Twitter, Tumblr, G + and more social sharing sites). We must receive the Paypal payment first and will need about three (3) days to do research. Once posted, we can include your crowdfunding campaign video, trailer, a few photos and links to you and your project(s). Here are a few examples of Q & A style interviews - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
3) SUBMIT AN ARTICLE TO FILMCOURAGE.COM ($11.00 via Paypal) - Up to this point we have been able to offer filmmakers/artists to share their experiences and projects with written articles that we publish. Because of the time and energy (i.e., editing, uploading photos, hyperlinking, embedding videos, emailing back and forth, etc.) that the articles take, we now can only offer to publish articles on FilmCourage.com as a service... the demand has been overwhelming and we were close to shutting it down. After much discussion, we have have decided to offer it as a service for $11 via Paypal as we hate to close this avenue entirely to our fellow filmmakers. In addition to your article appearing on FilmCourage.com, we will also share it on our Facebook Page and send it out through our Twitter.
If you would like to write an article for FilmCourage.com we ask that you request guidelines from us (by visiting the contact page) and then remit the $11.00 payable via PayPal before you’d like it publish. Please keep in mind that it can take a few days for us to respond and we will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
4) 3-DAY PROMO BOOST - $20.00 - Whether it is the first or last week of your movie's theatrical run or VOD release. Or possibly you want more eyeballs on your crowdfunding campaign during your launch or after things have slowed down a bit. We offer you our 3 (three) day promotional package which includes a 200 x 200 banner on the side of our web site, one Facebook post, two Tweets, one Tumblr post, and one Google Plus post.
5) 7-DAY PROMO BOOST - $40.00 - Whether it is the first or last week of your movie's theatrical run or VOD release. Or possibly you want more eyeballs on your crowdfunding campaign during your launch or after things have slowed down a bit. We offer you our 7 (seven) day promotional package which includes a 200 x 200 banner on the side of our web site, two Facebook posts, 5 Tweets, one Tumblr post, and one Google Plus post.
6) ADVERTISE WITH FILM COURAGE ($100.00 per month) - We welcome the chance to help promote your film, crowdfunding campaign, web series, book, business and more to our audience of film lovers, screenwriters, actors, bloggers and other creatives for $100.00 per month.
Our $100.00 per month package offers:
*One 200 x 200 banner ad (near the top portion of the FilmCourage.com on the side) linking to your project/company's website or social media;
*Five Tweets throughout the month mentioning your project/company's website or social media;
*Two Facebook posts mentioning your project/company's website or social media;
*Q & A (Written interview) with questions we supply, including your photo, relevant links and trailer or other video;
*One Tumblr post;
*One Google Plus post;
*One jpeg image (around 400 x 400) of your project/company's website or social media and a quick statement linking to your project/company's website or social media in each of our articles and/or FilmCourage.com video posts for the month. (Please note: we cannot guarantee how many post we will have, as it varies in terms of article submissions and video interviews.)
7) VIDEO INTERVIEW SERIES ($299.00 via Paypal) - This requires that you must be located in Los Angeles (or visiting the area) and you must have a quiet indoor location with good natural light. We will travel to you with our camera and microphone. Please visit our YouTube Channel to see a sample of these interviews. The look, sound and tone should be similar to these videos 1, 2, and 3.
We generally put in at least 4 hours each preparing for our interviews (depending on how much information is available on you/your project), often times it is many more hours than that. The interview itself will be for one (1) hour about your project, film, acting work, book, service, etc. We will edit the interview into multiple videos and upload them to our YouTube channel (the Film Courage Youtube receives approx. 113,000 plus video views per month). We will then share the videos on our Facebook page and on Twitter as they become available.
We release our video interviews over the course of many weeks (and months) so this serves as a long-tail form of promotion for you and your work. The first video segment will be posted within a week and a half of the initial interview. In general, the first four (4) videos will be posted the fastest.
Although we cannot guarantee how many views your video will receive, none of our completed interview series have less than a 1,000 total views. And in many cases at least one video from the series will surpass 1,000 by itself.
Please contact us to check our availability and to see if the timing also fits your schedule. (Note: the CAPTCHA on our Contact page can take a few tries.)
More great video interviews on the Film Courage