8 Ways to Promote A Movie, Webseries, Casting Notice or Crowdfunding Campaign on FilmCourage.com
Interested in sharing your story on FilmCourage.com? We welcome the chance to help promote your film, crowdfunding campaign, web series, book, business and more to our audience.
Our website and video interviews reach thousands of creative people world-wide each month. The Film Courage audience consists of all ages who enjoy movie going/movie making, writing, acting, photography, DIY/DIWO culture, and healthy living.
Film Courage Stats (As of November 2014)
Twitter: Over 54,900 Followers
Youtube: 20,182 plus Subscribers/Total video views 2,641,702
Youtube Page Monthly Views: 113,000-140,000 Youtube views per month
FilmCourage.com Monthly Views: 14,000 to 18,000 views per month
Facebook: 5,630 Likes
Google Plus: 826 Followers
Pinterest: 949 Followers
Tumblr: 644 Followers
We offer eight options for promotion:
To post information, click on the 'Login logo.'
This box will appear prompting you to log-in using various social media platforms or with your Disqus account.
2) Film Courage Written Q & A - $25.00 (what you'd pay for an SD card) - Receive at least five (5) questions from FilmCourage.com on you, your project and creative process. The Q & A will then be posted (with your written response) on FilmCourage.com and promote via our social media (FB, Twitter, Tumblr, G + and more social sharing sites). We must receive the Paypal payment first and will need about three (3) days to do research. Once posted, we can include your crowdfunding campaign video, trailer, a few photos and links to you and your project(s). Here are a few examples of the Q & A style interviews. To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
3) Submit Your Project's Press Release for Promotion OR Write Your Own Article About Your Project - $15.00 via Paypal (What you'd pay for a movie ticket). - Up to this point we have been able to offer filmmakers/artists to share their experiences and projects with written articles that we publish. Because of the time and energy (i.e., editing, uploading photos, hyperlinking, embedding videos, emailing back and forth, etc.) that the articles take, we now can only offer to publish articles on FilmCourage.com as a service... the demand has been overwhelming and we were close to shutting it down. After much discussion, we have have decided to offer it as a service for $15.00 via Paypal as we hate to close this avenue entirely to our fellow filmmakers. In addition to your article appearing on FilmCourage.com, we will also share it via our Facebook Page, Twitter, Tumblr and Google Plus. Here are a few examples of the press release style posts 1, 2, and 3.
To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
If you would like to write an article for FilmCourage.com we ask that you request guidelines from us (by visiting the contact page) and then remit the $15.00 payable via PayPal before you’d like it publish. Please keep in mind that it can take a few days for us to respond and we will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
4) Submit at Casting Notice - $15.00 via Paypal (What you'd pay for a movie ticket). - FilmCourage will post your casting notice on our website and share it via our Facebook Page, Twitter, Tumblr and Google Plus. To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
5) 3-Day Advertising Boost - $25.00 via Paypal - Whether it is the first or last week of your movie's theatrical run or VOD release. Or possibly you want more eyeballs on your crowdfunding campaign during your launch or after things have slowed down a bit. We offer you our 3 (three) day promotional package which includes a 200 x 200 banner on the side of our web site, one Facebook post, two Tweets, one Tumblr post, and one Google Plus post. To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
6) 7-Day Advertising Boost - $45.00 via Paypal (The cost of a film festival submission) - Whether it is the first or last week of your movie's theatrical run or VOD release. Or possibly you want more eyeballs on your crowdfunding campaign during your launch or after things have slowed down a bit. We offer you our 7 (seven) day promotional package which includes a 200 x 200 banner on the side of our web site, two Facebook posts, 5 Tweets, one Tumblr post, and one Google Plus post. To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
7) 1-Month Advertising Boost - $100.00 via Paypal - We welcome the chance to help promote your film, crowdfunding campaign, web series, book, business and more to our audience of film lovers, screenwriters, actors, bloggers and other creatives for $100.00 per month.
Our $100.00 per month package offers:
*One 200 x 200 banner ad (near the top portion of the FilmCourage.com on the side) linking to your project/company's website or social media;
*Five Tweets throughout the month mentioning your project/company's website or social media;
*Two Facebook posts mentioning your project/company's website or social media;
*Q & A (Written interview) with questions we supply, including your photo, relevant links and trailer or other video;
*One Tumblr post;
*One Google Plus post;
*One jpeg image (around 400 x 400) of your project/company's website or social media and a quick statement linking to your project/company's website or social media in each of our articles and/or FilmCourage.com video posts for the month. (Please note: we cannot guarantee how many post we will have, as it varies in terms of article submissions and video interviews.)
8) Have Film Courage Shoot a Video Interview with You - $349.00 via Paypal - This requires that you must be located in Los Angeles (or visiting the area) and you must have a quiet indoor location with good natural light. We will travel to you with our camera and microphone. Please visit our YouTube Channel to see a sample of these interviews. The look, sound and tone should be similar to these videos 1, 2, and 3.
To purchase via PayPal and get payment instructions - contact us here.
We generally put in at least 4 hours each preparing for our interviews (depending on how much information is available on you/your project), often times it is many more hours than that. The interview itself will be for one (1) hour about your project, film, acting work, book, service, etc. We will edit the interview into multiple videos and upload them to our YouTube channel (the Film Courage Youtube receives approx. 120,000 plus video views per month). We will then share the videos on our Facebook page and on Twitter as they become available.
We release our video interviews over the course of many weeks (and months) so this serves as a long-tail form of promotion for you and your work. The first video segment will be posted within a week and a half of the initial interview. In general, the first four (4) videos will be posted the fastest.
Although we cannot guarantee how many views your video will receive, none of our completed interview series have less than a 1,000 total views. And in many cases at least one video from the series will surpass 1,000 by itself.
Please contact us to check our availability and to see if the timing also fits your schedule. (Note: the CAPTCHA on our Contact page can take a few tries.)
45.85% Female 54.15% Male
If you’d like to learn more, please submit an inquiry through our contact form (our CAPTCHA can take a few tries).
Please note that advertising with FilmCourage.com, writing an article, having a Film Courage written Q & A, the 3-day or 7-day promo boost, shooting a video interview series, or using the Shout-Out Board on FilmCourage.com does not guarantee the success of any donations to your project, crowdfunding campaign, sales of your film/book, tickets sales to your film screening, etc.
More great video interviews on the Film Courage