Thank you to everyone who submitted video diaries in 2018. Please stay tuned as there are a few more submissions awaiting release in December. We are so honored for these filmmakers allowing us to showcase their work on our channel. The artists of this group hail from all over the globe: Chile, New Zealand, the U.K., the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada and the U.S. We wish them continued filmmaking success in 2019.
8. A Beginners Guide To Film Finance by Emily Corcoran – 2,320 views
9. How Does A Filmmaker Overcome Fear? by Nicolás Rojas Castro – 2,213 views
10. 5 Lessons From Making A $7000 Web Series (Now On Amazon Prime) – 2,199 views
14. 5 Tips For Making A No-Budget Movie by Carlos Renaso – 2,037 views
16. How A Filmmaker Can Overcome Their Negative Traits by Phoebe Jaspé – 1,870 views
Advertisement – contains affiliate links:
Mandao (Man-Day-Oh) of the Dead is about Jay Mandao and his nephew-in-law Jackson who use astral projection to reverse a ghost’s death on Halloween.
This astral comedy is the second feature film Written and Directed by Scott Dunn and produced by Gina Gomez Dunn. It was filmed in 10 days with a production budget of just $13k. The duo’s first feature film, Schlep won Best Comedy/Dramedy at the Hollywood Boulevard Festival and was nominated in 5 different categories at the FirstGlance Film Festival. Schlep is also available on Amazon. Mandao of the Dead will be released on iTunes and DVD/Blu-ray in January 2019.