Film Courage: Chad, you’ve said you made a decision to have your life as an actor and whatever ups-and-downs that brings. But do you look at your career as a business?
Chad Lindberg: Yes, I do think that it’s a business…they call it…what show business not show friends? It’s a business and it’s a very hard business, but it’s very rewarding if you’re able to break in and do some of the great projects that I’ve done. I feel very lucky. But there is a business that comes with it.
You’ve got to make hard decisions. Sometimes you’ve got to part ways with your agent or your manager or somebody that you’ve built a relationship with and you have to move on and those are the worst conversations to have. They are awful!
Especially for me, I take everything to heart and I just don’t take any relationship for granted, so yeah there are hard choices and it is a business. However if you can focus on your creativity…(Watch the video on Youtube here).
10 Truths About Being A Professional Actor In Hollywood by Chad Lindberg
1. Actors Have To Know They Are Good
2. Actors Will Be Criticized Over And Over Again
3. Actors Are Responsible For Their Career
4. Know There Will Not Always Be Acting Work
5. Be Careful Not To Tear Yourself Apart
6. Important To Have Interests Outside Of Acting And Follow Those Passions
7. Sometimes Outside Passions Lead To Acting Work
8. Listen To Your Intuition
9. When Acting Use Any Stimuli You Can Grab Onto
10. There Are Politics In Acting Just Like Anywhere Else
MORE VIDEOS WITH CHAD LINDBERG
Chad Lindberg was born on November 1976 in Mount Vernon, Washington, USA as Chad Tyler Lindberg. He is known for his work on The Fast and the Furious (2001), Supernatural (2005) and October Sky (1999).
CONNECT WITH CHAD LINDBERG